Who is responsible for the treatment?
BODEGAS DEL PALACIO DE FEFIÑANES, S.L., with NIF B36030880 and address at Praza de Fefiñanes S / n 36630 Cambados (Pontevedra) email@example.com
With what purpose do we treat your personal data?
According to the different sections of our website, we treat your data with the following purposes:
1. In order to manage the sending of the information requested through the contact form of the web.
2. Manage requests for visits to the wineries through the Visiting Reservation Form
How long will we keep your personal information?
Your data will be retained the time necessary for the proper provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and any other legal requirement, unless requested to be deleted by the interested party.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data will be the legal relationship between the parties and / or your consent.
The legitimacy for the treatment depends on each of the aforementioned purposes, being the consent, in the case of requesting information through the contact section, or the pre-contractual relationship, in the case of booking visits.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data communications will be made to third parties.
In the case of granting their consent, the photographs and videos will be published on the entity’s website and social networks.
Will data be transferred to third countries?
International data transfers will not occur.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal information?
– Access: right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating your personal data or not, namely, what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be stored, the origin of them and if they have communicated or will communicate to a third party.
– Rectification: right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to complete incomplete personal data.
– Suppression: right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inappropriate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
– Opposition: right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the treatment be stopped.
– Limitation of the Treatment: right to request, in the circumstances established by law, that their data not be treated beyond the mere conservation of the same.
– Portability: right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically read, and be able to transmit them to another person in charge, whenever technically possible.
Will you be able to withdraw the consent?
You will have the possibility and the right to withdraw your consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Where can you exercise your rights?
The exercise of rights must be made in writing attaching a photocopy of your identification document, and direct it to the aforementioned address. Likewise, we put at your disposal models for your exercise, which can be collected in our facilities or obtained at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: www.agpd.es
Right to claim before the Control Authority: In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Jorge Juan Street, 6-28001-Madrid or using the electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.